Tuesday, May 30

Radio: No Offense, But: 2017 USAC election

Vivy Li, an independent candidate for internal vice president, beat BU candidate Neha Quraishi and won the seat with more than 54 percent of the vote. (Dayoung Lee/Daily Bruin)

No Offense is back and here to talk about the undergraduate student government elections. Keshav Tadimeti and opinion columnist Abhishek Shetty are joined by News senior staffers Catherine Feliciano and Rupan Bharanidaran to discuss this year’s results and shed some light on the future of UCLA slate politics.

Keshav Tadimeti is one of the current Daily Bruin assistant Opinion editors. He tends to write about the student body and administration, and blogs frequently about computer science.

Abhishek Shetty is a Daily Bruin opinion columnist. He writes about a variety of issues, but focuses on USAC and administration.

Catherine Liberty Feliciano is news reporter and a member of the Bruin Editorial Board. She writes stories about Westwood, research and student life. She dabbles in video journalism and frequently writes #ThrowbackThursday blogs. Feliciano was an assistant opinion editor from 2015-16.